The last week of the Sunnyville Stories Volume 4 Kickstarter has arrived.
I’m going to be honest right now with everyone and will not give false hope – the Kickstarter is going very badly.
For some strange reason, we have not gone beyond the 27% funding mark. I’m bewildered at why this is so.
Regardless, this is the fourth quarter and nothing short of a Hail Mary is going to save us. Despite this, I aim to see it through to the end. If you have not pledged or have been holding off, please pledge today to the Sunnyville Stories Vol. 4 Kickstarter.
If you cannot pledge to the Kickstarter, then tell others about the campaign.
Should no significant improvements occur with our funding level by tomorrow, I’m going to prepare my contingency, codenamed “PLAN B”. Should this fail, PLAN B will be initiated and you’ll receive full details about it. Stay tuned for more news.